Wanted: 2000 Score "Air Mail" inserts

I'm looking to trade for 2000 Score "Air Mail" inserts. Please let me know if you have any, and what you would want for them in trade. Thanks, Adam

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I believe that I have the Doug Flutie
    Looking for Patrick Crayton/Current Steelers in Return
    PLMK
    Thanks
    Justin

SteelersRock2453,
    I have a couple base cards of Steelers, but not much else. Is their anything else you'd be interested in? Thanks, Adam

do you have a list I can look at?
    Take care
    Thanks,
    Justin

I don't have a list....I've pretty much sold or traded away everything but my base and some inserts/#'ed stuff. I did a little looking and found 10 Steelers cards. Nothing particularly special, but there is 1 Bettis, and 4 Kordell Stewarts(1 is an insert and 1 is a rookie), the others are just commons. What does the Flutie book? Would you be interested in swapping it for this small lot? Thanks, Adam

*EDIT*: I just found two more Steelers base cards I could throw in as well. 1 is Plaxico Burress. Adam

Im looking for current steelers on the team right now
    I would sell the Flutie if you want to buy
    LMK
    Thanks
    Justin