Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: My morning rant.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

My morning rant.....

I recently sold a card on ebay to a member on here. I didn't realize he was a member but that really doesn't matter. He did a BIN on my card and paid for it the next day. I then took it and mailed it the next day.....so with the weekend there was about 7 days I believe and he still hadn't received the card. SO...he opens a case with ebay and ask me "Were you planning on sending this? It's been 10 days.". Never did he one time contact me and try to figure something out. In my book that is just a dick move. Ive been on ebay over 12 years and 1 time an item I sent an item to Poland and it wasn't received....at least that guy emailed me and things were taken care of between us and he didn't "accuse" me of NOT sending the item. It's not a big deal but people like that just piss me off. I so want to call him out on here but I'll be the bigger man. OK....rant over :). Hope everyone has a great day!!!
    COLLECTING
    Football: Titans / Hall of Famers
    Baseball: Adley Rutschman / Hall of Famers
    Nascar

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

This unfortunately is the Ebay way now.No communication anymore everything has to be settled by opening cases.Sad what Ebay has turned into

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See meandsharon11's Items on eBay

what's sad is if you don't fully protect yourself you will get bent over for invisible currency. That's the world we live in now. If you can screw over your fellow man then do it for a big mac

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I also find it annoying that people jump right to filing claims before contacting the seller just to make sure everything was sent like it should have been. However, ebay gives you plenty of time to correspond to the official case before it's pushed into a dispute. If you have tracking you just respond with the tracking number and I also like to add it to the paypal transactions as well. If you don't have tracking then the only thing you can do is try to get the buyer to wait a bit longer as sometimes things get stuck in the mail system for some reason. I've had some stuff in the past that were simple first class items that should have arrived within 3-4 days take up to two weeks to get to their destination. I usually wait at least two weeks before even thinking about sending a refund to the buyer.