Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dual GU for Trade

Dual GU for Trade

I have a Roethilsberger/eli manning dual GU for trade--its an 04-05----im looking for a baseball auto or GU big name in return

2. Kronozio
    got a scan by chance? Who do you like in baseball? can you give me any kind of wantlist?

cubs--current and prospects---pirates prospects---tigers--current young stars----big names kinda whoever--sorry no i dont have a scan its a nice card though

what product is it from? I have Jose castilla auto, Aramis ramirez SP auto/15, Neifi Perez auto baseball w/COA

im not home right now--i can tell u tomorrow--i wana say spx----what all could u give me for it

If you don't work anything out with linksmaker I would be interested in it. Check my site and let me know if I have anything that you like. Thanks, James.

hmmm is that a propsect or is that the older castilla--whats the BV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast