Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

QUESTION how do I post pictures on here of my collection?

Can anyone please help me, how do I post pictures of my collection on here? Thank you for your time and help.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Find a hosting site like Photobucket, or Tiny Pic. Download your photos to that site, then make sure they are not too large and paste the img. link from your hosting site onto any SCF page.
    Last edited by centrehice; 09-27-2013 at 03:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have photobucket, I have a link to my collection in my signature. I was hoping to upload a picture of a piece of my collection right to a thread so everyone could see it without having to click on my photobucket. Is this possible? Thank you for responding.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

When you are creating a post, click the little icon at the top of the typing box that looks like a picture (4 icons from the right) and enter the link to your picture in the box that pops up.

Also note that some sections of the site will show pictures and some will just turn it into a link. So not every forum will show the picture.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the help. I figured out how it insert a link to the picture. THank you.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

In Photobucket.

1. Click on the photo you want to load to this site.

2. Look to the far right on photobucket to see the "Links To Share This Photo?"

3. Look for the IMG line, last one on the list of 4 and Click it.

4. Go to any SCF page. Paste the link onto any line.

5. Preview Post - bottom right on the SCF page to preview what you have pasted, then hit Submit or Reply.