Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    92 (connexionhck)
    Country
    See connexionHCK's Items on eBay

Looking for a UV Display Case For Game used Jersey

Can somebody help me to find 1 for a HOCKEY Jersey? I found somes, but all in the USA... Shipping is huge from US to Canada for a frame... I need your Input on this one. I'm looking for something similar to this :

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wallstars.com is a great place to go if you are looking to mount a nice jersey. A little pricey, but they do GREAT work. We have four of their displays on our walls now, and we just dropped off four more jerseys at this past National Convention for them to do. All ours our game-used hockey jerseys. They go up to Chicago a couple times each year, so depending on where in Canada you are, it may be worth driving down to a show in Chicago. At this past show, they brought back a few framed jobs for people that had ordered stuff in Chicago.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramjak_sports's Items on eBay

We carry 3 different styles of cases, and we are in Canada. Let me know where you are, and we can send you some pics and links to see them on the website and prices with shipping

SCF Rewards
    Country

We carry 3 different styles of cases, and we are in Canada. Let me know where you are, and we can send you some pics and links to see them on the website and prices with shipping

Hey can you please message me pictures of your display cases as I'm in Canada too and need 2 display cases

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Check out Costco.ca, they have one.

http://www.costco.ca/ProSport-2-Prem...100075291.html