Thread: Let's trade!

Let's trade!

Fellow collectors, I would love to do a few more trades before the big Tri-Star sports show in Houston in a couple of weeks. Check out my updated Trade List and send me links to your trade stuff. You can get a good idea of my wants in my sig below.

I hope to see you in Houston!

Delton Perrodin
    Louisiana USA

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Delton- I am interested in the 1971 Unitas BVG 7. Please check my tradelist:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=200204
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

#PEA-GG Goose Gossage - Certified Autograph Issue in new Ultra-Pro "One Touch" magnet holder

I would give you my 2002 Upper Deck Diamond Collection Bat Around Quad Alex Rodriguez/Rafael Furcal/Omar VizQuel/Miguel Tejada extremely small touch of white on the front/middle bottom.

please lmk

#420 Dennis McLain (Tigers) VG, OC and corner ding
    #133 Mickey Lolich (Tigers)
    #123 James Baldwin (Rookie, White Sox) x2

CramJ, I would not want the UD Diamond card, but maybe something else.

Quote Originally Posted by CrammerJ600
    #PEA-GG Goose Gossage - Certified Autograph Issue in new Ultra-Pro "One Touch" magnet holder

I would give you my 2002 Upper Deck Diamond Collection Bat Around Quad Alex Rodriguez/Rafael Furcal/Omar VizQuel/Miguel Tejada extremely small touch of white on the front/middle bottom.

please lmk
    Last edited by deltonp; 05-06-2006 at 04:06 PM.