Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up Live 2008 TriStar TNA Impact Blaster Box Break

This is the blaster box I won from the SCF TNA contest so I'd like to thank the site and staff for the contest. I don't bust boxes often so a box break from me on here is really rare so hopefully I pull something good!

Each box contains an autograph and the roster looks to have a lot of good people in it. Sting, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett, Booker T, Scott Steiner, etc.

Opening it up now so wish me luck!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay they don't have packs in the box but one very large "pack" that contains all the cards. It is see through. Pulled some star base cards and some inserts. Are there any rookie cards in this set? Are there any rookie cards in any wrestling card set?

Anyway the autograph was of Angelina Love. From the completed auctions on eBay it looks to be a better than most hit so even though it wasn't somebody I wanted it could have been a lot worse.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Nice hit with the Angelina Love autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats actually decent for blaster standards lol