Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Low End Rookie Collectors?

Any Low End Rookie Collectors?

I have a box with well over 1000 rookies in it, mostly from 1989-2005. Looking to either sell cheap, or trade for topps stuff I need for my set run. Let me know who you collect and I will see what I can rustle up for you. Thanks
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

Mike Nugent and Jonathan Vilma...

I know you had the SPx Nugent I'd still be interested in.

Let me know more of your lower end stuff. Thanks!

any aikman, emmitt, b.sanders, m. irvin from the earlier stuff?

redjet- ill get you a list, not sure what i have of those guys

monkey- no rookies of any of those guys, sorry

Ed

ed, i might be interested for some of the topps stuff you need. can you give me a basic idea of what's in there?

Dave...the answer is...yes. There is so much stuff there, i cant even really break it down. There arent a lot of the better 2005 rookies, since ive sold most of those seperately. lots of 98-02 stuff of lower name guys, no real stars, but a wide assortment of stuff...
    Ed

would be interested in your steelers cards have more bb and hockey to off er than fb

palantri: how much for the whole lot? what are you looking for in trade? check my page..
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

I have an 04 Bazooka Football sticker card #45 of 55. I would trade it for RC's.

Eric

hey, i need any bronco rc like portis/dj williams/putzier....anyone i guess except for brian greise...i'd really like a bill romanowski rc...but just lmk what ya got and i got that rosenfels auto for ya if you can come up with a nice enough list. thanks!....also looking for Mike Nugent and Jonathan Vilma, john abraham, willie mcginist...thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast