Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See kunox04's Items on eBay

FS: Ryan Howard 04 Studio auto #/250

Hi,

Looking to move a certified autograph from 2004 Donruss Studio of the hulking young Phillie, Ryan Howard. It is denoted as being from the "Private Signings" subset and is serially numbered 107/250 on the back.

See the scan for any basic questions about the card design; as for condition, I wouldn't go as far as to guarantee it is a PSA 9 or 10 but it looks good, and the autograph is clean.

Looking for $35-40 for this one, and looking for Paypal, but I'm sure I could be persuaded to accept a money order or the like if the dollar amount was significant enough. Not looking to trade unless you have some wicked inserts from 2002 Topps Gallery (read as: printing plates or the Veteran Variation Group 2 parallels without a book value).

Thanks for reading. Please contact me if interested in this fine auto.

Craig

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See showtime7486's Items on eBay

PM Sent............

SCF Rewards
    See kunox04's Items on eBay

Still available, but going to hit ebay today. Give me a heads-up ASAP if you want to grab this one.

Craig

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers
    See m.a.haltersportscards's Items on eBay

hey, whats the bv on this? lmk, thanks.