Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

F/S: Few Lego sets and rare minifigures

Looking to sell the below sets. Prices below are shipped within the US. Would prefer to keep shipping within the US, but will consider international shipping. If you want more than 1 set I can offer a deal based on combined shipping. All of the below sets are dismantled and in ziploc bags or plastic boxes. If wanted, pictures of anything can be made available upon request.

#10182 Café Corner: SECOND FLOOR ONLY- $110
    I Bricklink'd this a while back and has been sitting in a ziploc bag for a good 2 years. Note that the build is NOT exact matches to the Cafe Corner instructions. Some examples of changes I made were instead of 1x8 Reddish Brown Bricks, I used 2-1x4 Reddish Brown Bricks and the same for the Dark Red plates, I may have used a 1x6 and 1x2 plates in place of 2-1x8 plates, and the black floor plates may be a mix of different plates. However, all of the pieces are the correct color and structurally, there is no difference. This is built using the new style panels with side supports.

#10219 Maersk Train- $180
    Set is opened, 100% complete with all minifigures but NO box. Instructions are mint. Set has been built but was in a drawer for a long time. Stickers have been applied except for the one at the front of the train that goes across multiple pieces. That sticker is still new on the sticker sheet and will be included.

#8129 AT-AT Walker- $175
    Set is 100% complete including all minifigures and instructions.

#8043 Motorized Excavator- $230
    Set was opened and built once and has been disassembled and store in ziploc bags. Set is 100% complete with instructions. All PF parts work perfectly. Stickers have been applied.

#4954 Model Town House- $175
    Set is 100% complete but NO instructions. I am just waiting on about 6-8 pieces to arrive from Lego Replacement parts services so this will ship once those arrive.

#7094 King's Castle Siege- $175
    Set is 100% complete including all minifigures and instructions. Stickers have been applied but also comes with a clean, mint condition sticker sheet.

#8634 Agents Turbocar Chase- $75
    100% Complete with all minifigs and instructions. Stickers applied. Comes with extra mint sticker sheet. Electric box works perfect. Only thing missing is Agents ID card.

#4547551 Chrome Vader Minifig- $60
    Opened, perfect condition. I may still have the polybag that it came in, will have to check, I built a little "house" out of clear panels that it has been in since I opened the polybag. Note: little “house” not included.

#2853835 White Boba Fett Polybag sealed- $60

#COMCON026 Kraang- $300
    Never removed from card. Kept in ziploc bag since the day I got it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone???