Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Month of Mail - September - w/ Top 3!

Hey all

Unfortunately, 2 cards didnt make it in time for this S&T, so they'll have to wait for another month.

Quality wise, this month was as good as the months with the "Big Shows" here in Vancouver ....... just not good on my wallet .... but I gotta reward myself somehow for all those 12+ hour days!

Annnnnywaaaaays .... off to the show:

Starting slow, a small add to the Bure PC. My only jersey so far:

Another small one off ebay ....... a guy that will soon not be as cheap as he has been the last year or so:

Love me my goalies ....... not sure why, im just always drawn to them. Wanting to upgrade the SPA FW, but im content with the OPC Premier /15

Next 3 are all from SCF. Again with the goalies ........ 3 of my favs ....

Another purchase off ebay ...... only paid $10ish more than a plain boring 3clr patch .... so very happy with this purchase. Soon to be superstar ......

A trade here landed me these 2 beauties. Was holding out for a Logo Patch of Couture, but I guess this 4clr will have to do for now. My 2nd fav. year of the Cup, of 2 guys with big expectations this year:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd to my top 3.

Not sure why I decided to buy #3 and #2, but when I got them in ..... just having them in my possession ...... makes me very happy I bought them and now I want more HoFs =P

#3 is off ebay

Got this all the way from Hong Kong ( I swear mail from HK is faster than mail from the US ). Paid the cheapest so far on completed listings ..... by a decent amount too, so thats always a plus.

#2 is from a member here on SCF

I had inquired about this card a few months ago, and didnt quite have enough bait to land this one. Faster forward to about a month ago, I contacted this member again to see if he still had it available. He did, I had the cash ..... and just like that, I landed me this beauty ( Compare the auto with the one above, Gretz sure is getting sloppy. But can anyone blame him? I wonder how many autos he's signed since 2004 ) That Gordie guy is pretty good too I guess =P

#1 a biggie from ebay!

Im sure we've all had that feeling before. You list something on ebay with a BIN / BO, and the cards sells within hours of listing. You immediately think to yourself, did I just under sell that card? Well, if the BO option isnt used, 90% of the time you did just give the seller a great deal!

On the flip side, you see a card listed with a BIN / BO and you really want it. You throw a BO at it and its accepted within an hour of your offer. You immediately think to youself, did I overpay for this card? Quite possibly you did, and thats what I thought, but I was still very happy with the purchase.

Funny thing is, my question was actually answered earlier this week. I learned that there were 2 "full sets" of this shoulder patch ( duh, one from each side ), and there were 2 of each patch. I thought I overpaid, and when showing it off at the monthly show told everyone I thought I had overpaid. Last week, this EXACT same card sold for almost $100 more than I BO'd mine for!! Which made me even happier with my purchase =P

Yup, for me, Luongo beats the 2 autos from above =P

Thanks for the look!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That's some realllll nice stuff, the Lagongo patch looks a LOT better in person :D

Your PC is all over the place mannnn!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your PC is all over the place mannnn!!!

You have no idea =P.

I tried to collect sets, but found that got boring.

I tried to super collect a few different players ...... and I found that more of a chore.

Ive come to the conclusion that I cant get everything, so I just pick up what I like, when I see it. Of course, I have a wantlist ..... but its a very attainable wantlist. If I want card "x", and I have the funds for it at the time, it will most likely be mine =)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Wow, some really nice stuff in there. You have good taste in cards, what can I say? The patches are beautiful, not just the disgusting Luongo, but the Dominion goalies are all solid looking as well. Two 4-CL Couturier auto/patch RCs, and I'm drooling over the Gretzky/Howe dual. Timeless addition to the PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wow,more nice pickups by an awesome guy ;)
    Great stuff Steffan,love those RPA's and ofcourse ur Luongo's .....keep it up bud....