Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (124)
    Country
    See nedice's Items on eBay

Nice cards you have there! Don't know if what I have equals up but saw some Fleener autos not in the PC section. Would you be willing to trade a cheap Fleener extra auto for the Strata die-cut and the Primed Rookies? Otherwise I like the Justin Blackmon Chrome rc and the Bernard Pierce Platinum black refractor. Fleener looks like the real deal also. Nice choice for a player PC!
    Rick

Thanks Rick, gone a little nutty on a whim, but with Allen out, I'm glad I did! I do have plenty of dubs, some in the bucket, from low-mid end. Would you do those 2 for a Fleener Strata auto?

I have 2 rookie and stars #/49 auto/jersey and a topps prime auto/jersey looking for 22.00

Already have the Prime, but I do need the R&S /49, any tradebait I can offer ya...see CMB, links above, or shoot me a price on just that one. Thanks!

Or if you have any insert/#ed cards from this year would be interested in Christine Michael, Robert Woods, DeAndre Hopkins. Not looking for much since I'm sending the Fleener cards to someone that really wants them.
    Rick

Sorry, just haven't seen anyone coming into 2013 that peeks interest like the 2012 NFL rookie class, so nothing of this year.
    $25 dlvd for this exquite /150

Thanks, but I do have the squizz /150 and gold /50.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Definitely could do the Fleener Strata die-cut and Primed Rookies for the Strata auto. Just because I'm trading a couple of his cards doesn't mean I don't like his chances to make the HOF! Or at least be a decent player. LMK and we'll get it posted up!
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (124)
    Country

Definitely could do the Fleener Strata die-cut and Primed Rookies for the Strata auto. Just because I'm trading a couple of his cards doesn't mean I don't like his chances to make the HOF! Or at least be a decent player. LMK and we'll get it posted up! Rick

One deal done! Quick-n-easy, thanks!! Keep 'em comin!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @@TMJcards See thetmj34's Items on eBay

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/ta...ml?sort=6&o=26

I have this certified FOTG "colts" if interested... PM works best.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (124)
    Country

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/ta...ml?sort=6&o=26

I have this certified FOTG "colts" if interested... PM works best.

PM on the way!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (124)
    Country

bump it up!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See badgers0821's Items on eBay

I'm getting the Finest Rookie auto #/101 in today, let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (124)
    Country

I'm getting the Finest Rookie auto #/101 in today, let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

PM sent to you!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (124)
    Country

T t t

SCF Rewards
    Country

Didn't see this on your list but let me know if ya need it. #'d/25:

really liked the Aaron Dobson Red Refractor Patch auto out of Finest if you still have that.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast