Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New Pickups For Trade

     
  1. #1

    New Pickups For Trade

    Just picked these up at a show this weekend:

    2002 Topps Football King of Kings dual GU Montana/Rice BV $250
    2003 Fleer Genuine Insider TD Threats Dual GU E. Smith/Rice BV $50
    1992 Pro Line Portraits Dick Butkus auto BV $25
    2000 Fleer Autographics Torry Holt auto BV $40
    2004 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Fans of the Game Erik Estrada auto BV $40
    2004 Leaf Rookies & Stars Fans of the Game Linda Cohn auto BV $40

    Looking to trade for these cards ONLY

    Lebron James RC (Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome), GU and autos
    Dwyane Wade RC (Topps Chrome) and autos
    Cleveland Indians RC and autos (Travis Hafner, Grady Sizemore, Jhonny Peralta, Andy Marte, Ryan Garko)

  2. #2
    1992 Pro Line Portraits Dick Butkus auto BV $25

    would you sell?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sHiNo
    1992 Pro Line Portraits Dick Butkus auto BV $25

    would you sell?
    nope.............................................. ..........................................

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Interdested in 1992 Pro Line Portraits Dick Butkus auto BV $25. Check my trade list.LMK

  6. #6
    have a
    d. wade rc auto patch 2 clr.#400
    hoops hot prospect
    lmk if uf interested

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PittzBlittz
    Interdested in 1992 Pro Line Portraits Dick Butkus auto BV $25. Check my trade list.LMK
    Sorry dude... nothing I am looking for was on your list. Thanks anyway!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by scottiesconect
    have a
    d. wade rc auto patch 2 clr.#400
    hoops hot prospect
    lmk if uf interested
    I'd be interested in this card. What were you interested in of mine?? LMK.

  9. #9
    interested in the
    bird/mourning daul auto spa
    wade bv 250
    2 clr patch white from his name plate the W
    lmk thanks
    can e-u pic

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by scottiesconect
    interested in the
    bird/mourning daul auto spa
    wade bv 250
    2 clr patch white from his name plate the W
    lmk thanks
    can e-u pic
    Yes I would like to see pics of the front and back of this card. Please email these scans to: diamondjim65@hotmail.com. THANKS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •