Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Want Any And All Brett Favre Cards Base/inserts/gu

Title says it all....I want any and all Brett Favre cards that you have! I dont care if you have 10 of the same cards, I want them all....please let me know who you are looking for in return. Only trading right now, not buying....plmk thanks! For a faster response and easier dealing, please pm me.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    i have these for sale lmk if youre interested 91 upper deck rc #13, 2000 spx #31, 2000 absolute #65, 2001 absolute memorabilia #36 [2], 2001 playoff honors #76, if youre interested please make an offer thanks josh

sorry didnt notice that you were only trading if and when you are buying lmk thanks josh

thats alright.....I know you people have some favre stuff!!!!

Have about 500 Favre cards..are you buying or trading..I only collect autos

chuckymatt-pm sent!! who else has some favre cards for me!

I have a boatload of base and lower $$$ inserts from the 90's as well as the higher $$$ inserts linked below.
    http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...9/72cfe426.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast