Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Everything

FS: Everything

Finally got all my cards back I did not sell from the garage sale. As soon as I figure a good way to list these cards I will post them. Most of them are going dirt cheap so I can get some money for a pending move the end of this month.

To speed the process if there are any players you are looking for, I may be able to help as I make the list as well. Sorry no big name AUTOS left, just some crappy people I have never heard of i got .75 cents a piece on.

LMK

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Quote Originally Posted by acepanther
    Finally got all my cards back I did not sell from the garage sale. As soon as I figure a good way to list these cards I will post them. Most of them are going dirt cheap so I can get some money for a pending move the end of this month.

To speed the process if there are any players you are looking for, I may be able to help as I make the list as well. Sorry no big name AUTOS left, just some crappy people I have never heard of i got .75 cents a piece on.

LMK
    LMK what you got of Edgar Martinez

Also have a mint set of 1986 Fleer Update (Bonds RC)
    and 2004 Fleer Inscribed

What do you want for the 86 Fleers?

Thanks - fdgowin

I haven't decided if I am going to sell them as a set or individual. I have also been thinking of getting the Bonds graded. It should easily get a 9 or higher. I was asking 50 for the entire set since the condition it is in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast