26 2005 Sweet Spot Rookie Auto Helmets FS

I decided to stick with only NY Giants and NY Mets cards and sell off the set I was building. I've listed 26 Sweet Spots that end tonight. Here is the link if anyone is interested...

LINK

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i will be bidding on some of these!! are they all in nice condition? no smudges on the autos? will they be shipped in individual card holders? lmk

Quote Originally Posted by theproudestmonkey
    i will be bidding on some of these!! are they all in nice condition? no smudges on the autos? will they be shipped in individual card holders? lmk
    are they all in nice condition?
    I was building the set so I was very picky with what I bought. So, yes, they are all in VERY nice condition.

no smudges on the autos?
    There are scans there that show the autos but just in case you can't see there are no smudges. UD did a much better job making it clear to the players that they had to be careful.

will they be shipped in individual card holders?
    Yes. they are all currently in 10 count holders and taped shut. The helmet auto cards fit perfectly in these holders.

Thanks for looking bud and good luck with the bidding.

Sorry mods. Thanks for moving it. I couldn't find the forum for auctions.