Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 Card Shows Upcoming I Need Your Cards!!!

Please let me know looking to trade ...scans are in my sig

Snick you have several cards that interest me. I don't have a tradepage up (yet) still trying to figure out how to do that... (technology ignorant...)
    What are you looking for primarily? I do have two very nice Manning rc's, bv 40 and 100. One is the Honolulu probowl tiki rc (100). I also have about 15 autos that book from 40-60. I have Alex Smith Contenders bgs 9/9, Alex Smith finest bgs 8.5/10, Boldin Contenders 8.5/10, Heath Miller Topps Gold Xauto BGS 9/10, Willie Parker black Contenders auto bgs 8.5/10, and an Alex Smith Bowman auto bv100.

I am interested in your Shaun Alexander Contenders and I also really like your sp patch autos of moats and gore. lmk if any of those cards interest you. If you want me to list the others lmk also.
    thanks
    bill

Bill if you dont mind and have the time please list what you do have and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azlatin5
    Snick you have several cards that interest me. I don't have a tradepage up (yet) still trying to figure out how to do that... (technology ignorant...)
    What are you looking for primarily? I do have two very nice Manning rc's, bv 40 and 100. One is the Honolulu probowl tiki rc (100). I also have about 15 autos that book from 40-60. I have Alex Smith Contenders bgs 9/9, Alex Smith finest bgs 8.5/10, Boldin Contenders 8.5/10, Heath Miller Topps Gold Xauto BGS 9/10, Willie Parker black Contenders auto bgs 8.5/10, and an Alex Smith Bowman auto bv100.

I am interested in your Shaun Alexander Contenders and I also really like your sp patch autos of moats and gore. lmk if any of those cards interest you. If you want me to list the others lmk also.
    thanks
    bill

DrAg0n sorry didnt see anything I could use at this time ....thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by DrAg0n
    check my page below, thanks...

Shaun Alexander Sage BV50
    Bryant Johnson SP Sig BV40
    Stephan Leflors Sp Auth Patch auto bv50
    Vernand Morancy Exquisite dual patch/auto bv50
    Ryan Fitzpatrick Bowman Chrome bv25
    Ryan Fitzpatrick Contenders bv50
    Ryan Fitzpatrick Finest bv20
    Ryan Fitzpatrick Topps Common bv20
    Culpepper Triumph edge bv50
    Jason Campbell spx bv35
    Kyle Orton contenders bv40
    Nate Burleson Contenders bv50
    Mark Clayton Contenders bv50
    Mark Clayton Prime Sig bv60
    Roy Williams wr UD Sig Found bv50

Brandon Jones contenders bv25
    David Greene Contenders bv25
    Darren Sproles SP bv20
    Andrew Walter Scripts for Succ. bv20
    Bryant Johnson Bowman bv15
    JR Russell Donruss bv12
    Rasheed Marshall Contenders bv12
    KayJay Harris Contenders bv12
    Otis Amey contenders bv12
    James Butler UD debut ink bv12
    Billy Bajema Contenders bv12
    Shaun Cody Contenders bv15
    Josh Cribbs Contenders bv15
    Alge Crumpler RR bv12
    Sean Considine Presspass bv10
    Karlos Dansby Sage bv10
    Thomas Davis RR bv12
    Brock Forsey Contenders bv15
    Andrew Walter Sage Red bv15 (X2)
    Ernest Wilford Topps Certified bv15
    Corey Webster RR bv12
    TA McLendon Presspass bv6
    Alvin Pearman Bowman Chrome bv15
    Kayjay Harris finest bv10
    Joe Horn Sripts success bv10
    Marlin jackson RR bv12
    Josh McCown Fleer bv15
    JR Russell Bowman Chrome bv10
    Bo Scaife Contenders bv15
    JJ Arrington Topps DPP bv20
    Javon Walker 2002 pacific Exclusive auto
    Javon Walker 2002 Topps Finest auto

Snick - I have a Big Ben auto on my website, I would trade it straight up for a Barry Sanders auto,

Rob

I like the clark on your bucket. it books for 8. who do you collect? I have a manning insert or two I could trade you for it. lmk

I like both of your Kevin Jones autos and your Shaun Alexanders (in your PC...) Keep in mind I have the other higher end autos I listed earlier. I would trade in your favor if you took multiple cards for one of your higher value cards (if you need trade bait for the show) As an example, if you traded one $100 auto I would trade say 4 or 5 that book for $125-150 (depending on the card/s and quantities) Let me know if you are interested. I would really like to thin out on some of the cheaper stuff to get higher value. I have $336 in BV in autos that book for $15 or less. I would trade them all for one auto that books at $165 or so... That is two for one book value. LMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast