Thread: Cheap Graded Rookie wins

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    not quite on the urlacher. $5 shipping kinda kills the deal.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

as long as you really like vick and urlacher, those are pretty good deals. Otherwise, if you look at the deals closely, they didn't end up being great values. $14 for a $5 rookie graded a 9 is almost full BV. But you did get a great deal on the warrick. THere's no doubt about that one.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

The Urlacher books for $30 PSA 9 Mint and the Vick goes for $20 but I like collect vick rookies.

well, as long as you collect him, then it's a good deal :)
    Hidden Content