Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See cala-robe's Items on eBay

Has anyone ever sent a Bobblehead to get Signed TTM

I have a few Boobleheads that I am wanting to get singed TTM and was wondering if anyone has ever done it and how to pack it thanks for any help

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

I have sold and traded bobbleheads, and they are extremely fragile. When I ship them, I usually ship them Priority in a decent size box (I think it is a 10x10 box from the post office) with bubble wrap around the bobblebox, and lots of packing peanuts, and even then, some still arrive broken. To ship TTM, you would also include a SASE, which would either be another box, or some way for the athlete to reuse the same box. To be honest, I don't think too many athletes are going to go through the effort of opening the package, unwrapping bubble wrap from the bobble box, opening the bobble box, taking out the bobble (often times the hardest part), signing it, and repackaging it safely. I think you will get a lot more broken bobbles back than you hope, especially if you are sending to team addresses. It may be better odds with a home address of a retired athlete, but I think the risk/reward may not be worth it. Good luck if you do it!

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

I sent a SGA Bobblehead to Arnold Palmer. I used the USPS Flat Rate shipping boxes. I put the bobblehead in its original box and put that inside the larger Flat Rate box with a smaller Flat Rate box for return shipping. USPS will not let you pre-pay for the return shipping box so I had to send a few bucks for Arnold to ship back. I don't think it would work for current players, most of them wouldn't take the time to do this. Retired players are you're best bet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent a Billy Wagner bobble head to him about 5 years ago, when I was barely even a TTM guy. It was returned unsigned and with a broken head. I don't think it is worth the hassle.