Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTTF Miguel Tejada Auto & GU

WTTF Miguel Tejada Auto & GU

title says it all plmk what you have and please take a look at my auto & gu site to see if i have anything for you thanks

2. Kronozio
    The only thing I have is a
    2003 Fleer Double Header Jersey w/ A-Rod Miguel Tejada
    LMK if interested and a list of GU or Autos you will trade for it. BV on it is $8

i can use it please take a look at my gu site lmk if you see anything and would you happen to have a scan and i only do gu for gu auto for auto i do have an A.C Tellison auto that books $10 thanks
    Last edited by MLublansky; 05-11-2006 at 12:50 PM.

I am interested in your donruss Greats Souv's Mattingly. Anything i could throw in besides the tejada?

What other team or player would you be interested in? I would also be interested in some of your other cards for a bigger trade for ones I need from your list.

well it depends on what cards you like from me cubs,boston yankees i also collect football
    Last edited by MLublansky; 05-11-2006 at 01:17 PM.

I am also interested in your
    Shain Alexander Jersy/auto Team Trademarks
    Maurice Morrise Auto
    also your burrell/cabrera dual sigs.
    Have some stuff on my website and photobucket to trade for including some vintage. LMK and thanks

i can do the Maurice Morris Auto but the others are in my PC

So who/what else would you be interested in and I can try to find something or look at my web or photo. also what is the book on the Morris auto? I can't find it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast