Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UD Team Canada

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got word from my local card store that they will be receiving their shipment on the 3rd. Not sure if that is the official release day or not. But it does mean the distributors have it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Get Cracking!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So one could try to get all cards except the print run 5 and 10

Then it would not be a master set as I stated!!
    Non the less, this is going to be fun collecting, whatever parts of the set people go after.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Then it would not be a master set as I stated!!
    Non the less, this is going to be fun collecting, whatever parts of the set people go after.

yes but all other regular release that would be impossible. This is probably the only type of release one could achieve it but I seriously doubt it would be possible as you miss one card and you are done. I think enough people collect Canada team card that many of the low print run might just stay into PC. With regular brand, this is impossible since there is so many 1/1 in each one. Take 2013 artifacts, 224 1/1
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, but do not forget that there are 200 Printing Plates in this set as well - are they not going to be 1/1?
    What about the Special Edition and the Special Edition SE Gold - how many are printed of each of these cards?
    I remain very doubtful that someone will put together a Master Set of this - even without the printing plates! Are those considered cards anyway?...Just the different versions of the 200 autographs will be impossible with 100 of them being /5.
    Putting together the base set #1-100, the Base SP #101-200, the Captains, Clear Cut Programme of Excellence, and the Programme of Excellence Alumni as well as the Special Edition cards, would be an awesome collection in and of itself. This is what I believe will be the most 'doable'. Even stretching this to the RED /100 would make this a daunting task, to be sure.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Ok, but do not forget that there are 200 Printing Plates in this set as well - are they not going to be 1/1?
    What about the Special Edition and the Special Edition SE Gold - how many are printed of each of these cards?
    I remain very doubtful that someone will put together a Master Set of this - even without the printing plates! Are those considered cards anyway?...Just the different versions of the 200 autographs will be impossible with 100 of them being /5.
    Putting together the base set #1-100, the Base SP #101-200, the Captains, Clear Cut Programme of Excellence, and the Programme of Excellence Alumni as well as the Special Edition cards, would be an awesome collection in and of itself. This is what I believe will be the most 'doable'. Even stretching this to the RED /100 would make this a daunting task, to be sure.

With Upper Deck and early release checklist, they have a record to not be accurate, meaning it could well be missing sets. That can be true with all company. Often when a release is out is when we find additional set. For now I was checking with the early checklist they had on their site. So accurate, not really. Since 2011 UD has been awful at releasing checklist and you have to do your homework once a release is out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deucegroup's Items on eBay

December 3rd is the official release date, I can't wait! I will be trying to complete a master set over the next decade or so! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

I have a case coming but not really sure as to what I am going to keep yet other than a base set with the sp. After that ????

This will be fun !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Just put the checklist in Excel format for everyone taking part in group breaks tomorrow on my website:

13-14 Upper Deck Team Canada Checklist
    Last edited by rydlar99; 12-02-2013 at 11:11 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just put the checklist in Excel format for everyone taking part in group breaks tomorrow on my website:

13-14 Upper Deck Team Canada Checklist

Thank you for sharing!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast