Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Your best October autograph was?

I had a fun mail month and with todays mail I knew that I had my best return of October. Phil Jackson signed a card and index card for me. The HOF player and coach was someone that I did not believe I would be lucky enough to receive back via a TTM request. Who was your best autograph addition through TTM or IP for October 2013?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

multiples of hall of famer thurman thomas

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

This ttm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

As a Red Sox fan, I'd have to say my best October autograph was Koji Uehara TTM on a 2013 Topps

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

I guess my best would have been the Flyers I got this past weekend. Getting guys like Ron Hextall and HOFer Joe Mullen is always great. Also got Max Talbot, Scott Hartnell and Sean Couturier. Check out my blog to see who else I got and see pictures

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm brand new to all of this as of this month, so all of my successes were low-hanging fruit: Andre Dawson, Wade Boggs, Jim Bunning. All signed on ROMLBs and all with a HOF inscription. The Dawson ball is the best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jason Motte. Doug Harvey finally came back TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was a slow month for returns. I sent out about 150 and only received about 15. The best I recieved this month was a signed baseball from the Boise Hawks (Cubs affiliate).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know my worst, Tigers Autographs for a Cause returned my donations and Miggy card unsigned stating to many submissions so mine was returned. That was a huge disappointment. Not to mention I sent a money order that charges me 20-25% to get money back on it. Fear not I will try again next year but much earlier.

Best would be all the 1958's that came in this month (around 20). I finally hit 100+ on this set so next milestone is 200.