Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Best September autograph was....

I know that I am a day or two early on this month. Do not post yet, if you want to wait and hope that the Michael Jordan requests you sent out 12 years ago finally comes in. Here is my choice for my best September return:
    BOBBY HULL 3/3 on Hockey Legends of the Game cards he personalized each one differently "61 Cup Champs" "The Golden Jet" "HOF 1983"
    I love the fact that he make each one unique. I am seriously thinking of making a matte to frame those inscribed cards with a 5x7 photo. Anyways please tell us what was your one best addittion to your collection either IP or TTM this month!
    Last edited by indyreds; 09-26-2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I would have to say mine was the custom "Pirates Shark Tank" pic that Jason Grilli signed and then he had the other bullpen pitchers sign my custom pic too. Extremely nice gesture.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would have to say mine was the custom "Pirates Shark Tank" pic that Jason Grilli signed and then he had the other bullpen pitchers sign my custom pic too. Extremely nice gesture.

Awesome item! What is your plan for getting Bryan Morris on the photo?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Awesome item! What is your plan for getting Bryan Morris on the photo?

I think he is in the minors now but I haven't looked to see how he's doing or where he actually is right now. When I pin down where he is, I'll likely write him a note.

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing piece... that looks great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Brian Wilson to sign 2 items and took a pic with him over a 2 day stretch in San Diego when the dodgers were in town

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yu Darvish sweet spot In Person

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

I don't think anything that can come in the next two days of September will top Eric Dickerson for me, 2/2 on '88 Topps (Team Card and Regular). I thought he had skunked me for a second time. My success showed up several days after everyone else's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now that Minor League Baseball season is over, my stuff will probably not be too exciting. But I have an awesome one for September courtesy of gladdyontherise that just got here today!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So I'm going to break the rules a bit because I started this mini-project in early August...so I'm gonna have an August/September/end of baseball season pic and then a best of September Pic.

One of my personal favorites: My Harlem Shake Mini-Project.

Micky Callaway, Danny Salazar, Matt Carson, Justin Masterson, Corey Kluber, Lonnie Chisenhall, Cody Allen, Zach McAllister, Carlos Carrasco, Sandy Alomar Jr. Ryan Raburn, Matt Albers, Jason Giambi, Drew Stubbs, Jason Kipnis, Mark Reynolds, Brian Shaw are all the people who have signed so far. This is far from over. Believe me. All of these are IP btw.

Anyways, my best success for September (by itself) had to be Adam Jones IP on my SI Magazine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast