Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

03 UD Top Prospects pack break.PLEASE READ

Hey this mainly isn't about the pack as I got nothing..these are the "commons" I got

Sofoklis Schortsanitis
    Troy bell
    Hollis price
    Josh Howard
    Maciej Lampe (If you need any LMK)

But What I would like to know is..He was selling the packs for $4 each..It a Show going on and I asked one guy and he said he only sells the boxes so I asked this guy and he said go grab me a box and Ill sell you packs for $4..Did I get a good deal or did he rip me off? Remeber the other guy wouldn't even open the box to sell packs..PLMK

ALSO I picked up the Aug Basketball Beckett if any1 needs any help on cards LMK and ill tell you..Thanx John
    Last edited by GrandKenyon06; 08-23-2003 at 06:46 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i dont think you got ripped, just a bad pack

Well, the average price of the 03 Top Prospects packs over here is $3.50 each
    Last edited by iMacreative; 08-24-2003 at 07:57 AM.

ok cool, Thanks guys. I think I am going to buy another 2 packs today knowing that $4 a pack ain't bad and I really want an Auto or a Lebron or just SOMETHING!! lol

this is how you figure you are notgetting ripping, if they are sellign the sealed box $60 and it has 20 packs for instance in it...that would be $60 a box so you should expect to pay between $3-4.50 per single pack...

I got a box of the Prospects and got all the Lebrons and then entire set actually. If you want a Lebron PM me and Im sure we can work something out. Packs here are $4.50-I recommend buying a Hobby box for about $85 delivered instead of packs because you have a chance of pulling a really high end card while 03 Prospects is new, and its cheaper in the long run then buying a bunch of packs which eventually end up paying $85 for about 20 packs instead of 24
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

I was lucky with my pulls, I have a kobe Gold card and a Jordan Gold card and the Lebron set of commons if anyones interested in trading

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast