i like your cabrera auto,and your 2 livingston autos what do they bv check my trade page

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v357/card_collectors/

if you cant work out anything with illinois fever, check my page for either livingston.
    thanks
    andrew

i'm interested in you rverlander auto, adn maybe the willis g/u. lmk what you are looking for. thanks.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Check my site for these.

Dontrelle Willis Patch
    Miguel Cabrera Auto
    Gilbert Arenas Auto

im interested in buying the cabrera verlander and larry johnson (if u are willing to sell it) autos. plmk your best price
    thanks

andrewcstein like your 2005 Pros and Prospects Signs of Stardom Auto Cabrera what do you want for that.

Lebronfan not selling larry johnson or cabrera, i'll pm you a price on verlander

mr24tb12 didnt see anything I could use

illinois fever do not want to sell livingstons want to try get a trade

I like all your baseball--check my list-All i have to trade right now is basketball

check my post i didnt say i was looking to buy lol.i said check my tradepage.

I dont really want to treade the Miguel for either Livingston. I think the SAGE one is $15, and the First Row is $10, the Cabrera is $25, but I dont need both Livingstons. LMK if there is anything else.
    Thanks
    Andrew