Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Graphing a TNA Wrestling Event

TNA is coming to town for a show on Friday. I have never graphed an event, and I have work at 4. So I was wondering what time do wrestlers show up for shows, are they good at signing before shows, is it worth trying?

SCF Rewards
    Country

TNA is coming to town for a show on Friday. I have never graphed an event, and I have work at 4. So I was wondering what time do wrestlers show up for shows, are they good at signing before shows, is it worth trying?

Usually for TNA they have a pre show meet and greet that people have to pay for... they usually get there about 2 hours before that at least when they were in my area a month or so ago.... some of the guys are cool... some of them are divas and won't sign.... and sometimes its just their management won't let them since they have people paying 65 bucks to do the pre show meet and greet for them to sign for free they get angry so.... We got Al snow, Samoa Joe, and a few other guys I can't remember....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

when i went last year it was 50bucks for floor seats and u got the pre show auto meet and greet.

if u dont have those tickets u wont get autos.

i got the following : james storm,hernandez,odb,tara,christopher daniels,bully ray,bobby roode

also pre show if you bought the aj styles/jeff hardy figure 2 pack you got to get them signed by them backstage

then at half time they have someone else signing if u had their merch or if you bought their merch....this was mr.anderson,earl and brian hebner, also christy hemme was signing for fans on floor seats...i was sitting next to her (i had front row corner entrance) so i got her and high 5 jimmy jay the merch guy.

at the end of the show you could spend 20$ and get a pic with jeff hardy in the ring and an autograph

only person i didnt get an auto of was kurt angle

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

also atlas (their security people) watch evvvvvvery body so they wont let you get autos unless you pay the 50 or 65$