Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Mr Taggert you use your tongue prettier than a $2 W$%E. I guess I am whatever your heart desires because you say so.And because you bark the loudest most times on here you must be right.Are you a big Obama fan? DOes that make you whatever? Like I stated many times but obviously it was ignored I thought the last few presidents were BLAH. If that makes me a tea partier well I guess so. I take it only certain people can have an opinion and then the experts take over. Funny is the message board here to add your 2 cents or to be taught a political lesson by non affected people?
    So what does it matter what you think of Obama in relation to what he said about Tea Parties. It's like asking my opinion as a cricket fan...I'm not, so I don't go into places where someone is talking about cricket and say, "Well I think different," because that's neither here nor there to what's been said.
    No one said you think that, so unless you're a Tea Partier, there's really no reason for you to say what you did, unless you're being contradictory to one person because you don't like him.

And to answer your question a second time, nothing in particular. He's still mad about Afghanistan. Go ahead, ignore it a second time. What does ignoring make you?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Mr Taggert you use your tongue prettier than a $2 W$%E. I guess I am whatever your heart desires because you say so.And because you bark the loudest most times on here you must be right.Are you a big Obama fan? DOes that make you whatever? Like I stated many times but obviously it was ignored I thought the last few presidents were BLAH. If that makes me a tea partier well I guess so. I take it only certain people can have an opinion and then the experts take over. Funny is the message board here to add your 2 cents or to be taught a political lesson by non affected people?

So you still had no reason to jump n with that irrelevant fact? You could have just said so.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My reason was many posts ago.Now back on topic people should either hand out treats or just keep the lights out and not participate.Why ruin a child's day with personal agendas.Kind of like our board.
    So you still had no reason to jump n with that irrelevant fact? You could have just said so.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Did you just call everyone here children?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No don't know how you got that.But again it is your world fella but I will make it clear I AM NOT calling anybody a child.I stated people should not ruin a childs trick or treat day
    Did you just call everyone here children?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ok. Not sure why you had to mention this site then.

Funny. Irrelevant information no one asked for...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tea Party Express is proud to stand for six simple principles:

• No more bailouts
    • Reduce the size and intrusiveness of government
    • Stop raising our taxes
    • Repeal Obamacare
    • Cease out-of-control spending
    • Bring back American prosperity

And yet, where was the tea party when "W" was in office?

Where were they when he started TWO illegal wars and was spending BILLIONS of dollars?

Where were they when he passed the Patriot Act and other legislation that limit our freedoms?

Where were they then?

TELL ME!

And what the hell is "American prosperity"?

And YES, the tea party is interested in a theocracy, there is no doubt in my mind about that. Two of their biggest leaders are Palin and Bachmann who are the biggest theocrats I've ever seen...
    Last edited by JustAlex; 11-13-2013 at 09:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex,

do you dislike the tea party because they are theocratic, or because they are new and weren't around when bush was in office, or both?

and do you think the tea party wants to go Biblical? Wants to rule by the Bible or word of God?

just curious

I am not for people pushing their religion on others, but I have no issue with peoples personal beliefs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love how you ask for an explanation then knock it when it is given. Are you taking something that is altering your thinking process? You usually make good conversation and alot of sense.You accuse me of something I defend it and then as always you deflect like I have no reason to be in the conversation.Are you that unhappy with life? I am sorry if you are I want all to enjoy life to its fullest
    Ok. Not sure why you had to mention this site then.

Funny. Irrelevant information no one asked for...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112