Poll: What do you think of my new Basketball Collection?

Rate my New Basketball Collection So Far

Ok, I started a basketball collection from SCRATCH. I collected baseball and wanted to do basketball now. I had NOTHING at all of nbasketball. Over a week I have accquired all of these cards. LMK what you think so far.

May/Felton Dual BV 100

Garnett bv 120

Dwight Howard bv 120

NOT ON SITE:
    05-06 UD Reflections JR Smith auto /100
    Last edited by -HOF Collector-; 05-12-2006 at 09:35 PM.

2. Kronozio
    i have some very nice cards there way better than mine keep up the good work

That's a pretty good start. Have you considered trying to complete an auto or game-used set? Or maybe collect a certain player or team. For a person like myself with a limited budget I have focused on a single player. Regardless for just starting from scratch or not those are some very nice cards!

Sweet collection! I think the people who voted "good" didn't read that you did this in one week.

yeah, it can be fun to pick one player and really key in on him.

I have a few (Kirilenko, Arenas, Dwight Howard)

That is a very nice collection you started; how long have you been gathering those?

Awesome start man!!!! That Wetherspoon kinda looks out of place there though, lol

Very nice cards for someone who just started. Good luck with your collection.