Thread: Bart Starr jsy auto FS

Bart Starr jsy auto FS

Hey Folks,

This one pains me to sell but the cash situation is getting a bit tight here.

I have up for sale a 2000 UD Game jersey greats Bart Starr jsy auto #/200 and BV 250. The card is a great piece with a on the card autograph. Check out my website for pics.

PRICE IS FIRM160 DLVD Money order only. I can not accept paypal and I will not go down on price. I will be shipping priority mail with INS ASAP.

If you have questions please ask.

Thanks
    Jay

Hey man, whats going on. Yeah, I hate to admit it but things are just getting a bit tight around here and it kind of upsets me because he tells me to save save save. I get the chance and now he wants more money out of me. Im going to use this money for a second fall bank option incase something does come up.

Jay

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center