Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

GEORGE BRETT autographed INDEX CARD FOR SALE

Hi guys and thanks for reading. I recently attended an estate sale here in Overland, Missouri. The ad said the guy that passed away was a retired clubhouse worker for the Kansas City Royals, so I went thinking maybe he had some autographs from his days with the Royals. I went on the 2nd day of the sale, so most of the good stuff was gone. I made small talk with his wife and son and asked if there were any more autographs that he may have. They showed me a ziplock bag filled with index cards all signed, all in smaller separate ziplock bags, to the guy, his name was Bobby. I told them I'd buy them. So I get home and go thru them, and there are about 25 index cards, all autographed by various Royals. All in totally different hand writing so I have no doubt as to there authenticity. I have (among others) George Brett, Bret Saberhagen, Muriel Kauffman, and plenty more. Most index cards are in EXCELLENT shape, aside from being 30+ years old. I'm not really big on owning index card cut signatures, so I'm putting them up for sale. If anyone is interested, make me an offer. Send me a PM for a list of names and I'll send pictures as well. Please email me at: [email protected]
    thanks for reading guys. When I get back to my house, I'll add another post here with a complete list of all players just so u know who all I have.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok, here is a list of the ones that were labeled:
    1) Jim Eisenrich- signed IC and 2 team issued cards
    2) George Brett- signed paper and 1 team issued card
    3) George Brett- signed IC and 1 team issue picture
    4) David Cone- signed paper ONLY
    5) Jeff Montgomery- signed IC ONLY
    6) John Mabry- signed IC (not sure how he fits in, the rest are 1989 KC Royals)
    7) Muriel Kauffman- signed IC (team co-owner. Her husband, Ewing, was official owner)
    8) Willie Wilson- signed IC and 2 team issued cards
    9) Kurt Stillwell- signed IC and 2 team issue cards
    10) Bret Saberhagen- signed IC and 2 team issue cards
    11) Brad Wellman- signed IC and 2 team issue cards
    12) John Wathan- signed IC and 2 team issue cards( was teams manager)
    13) Bob Boone- signed IC ONLY
    14) Adrian Garrett- signed IC ONLY ( was teams 3rd base coach)
    and there are 2 others that I have yet to figure out who they are. All cards are in AMAZING shape for being around since 1989!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PICTURES. AS SOON AS U SEE THEM U WILL INSTANTLY KNOW THEY ARE AUTHENTIC, IM NOT JUST TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE! MY REPUTATION AND MY WORD IS ALL I REALLY GOT AND I SEE NO POINT IN TRYING TO CHEAT YOU. BY ALL MEANS, ASK FOR PICS AND ASK QUESTIONS. ILL BE AS HONEST AND OPEN AS POSSIBLE. MAKE ME AN OFFER, I WANNA SELL THESE SOON SO I HAVE SOME EXTRA CHRISTMAS MONEY! THANKS FOR LOOKING GUYS!
    Last edited by RealBrianD; 11-09-2013 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Additional name- David Cone

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The George Brett autograph on PAPER ( item #2 above-) is very rough, it looked quickly signed. The George Brett autograph on the index card (item #3) is really clean, very well signed.
    ALL OF THESE CAN BE CUT TO REMOVE THE "TO BOBBY etc" PORTIONS AND IT WOULD LEAVE JUST THE AUTOGRAPH.
    PERFECT FOR MAKING A FRAMED PIECE, OR WITH AN 8x10 etc..
    EXCELLENT CONDITION INDEX CARDS!

SCF Rewards
    Country

EDIT: Just saw what they're going for on eBay... I'm out lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@legendsneverdie- EBay is a wild place..I only have the George Brett one on there, but I based my price off of what a few others were going for..I've checked sports memorabilia.com and they have some for drastically less lol...I'm sure a deal suitable for both our interests could be made...it seems like Brett, Saberhagen and Wilson are about the only ones selling

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The one on eBay that says "To bobby, My Best" is mine...that is the quality of all of them...just fyi
    Last edited by RealBrianD; 11-09-2013 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Wrong wording