View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Offseason Mover?

Best Offseason Mover?

What team has done the best in the football offseason?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    hey im a falcons fan so i got to say bringing in abraham and maloy to help the D is a great move to get the d back to were they were 2 years ago

good answer. abraham will bring a big boost.

BTW: Denver should say BIG draft day movers...oops

The saints getting Brees and Bush, and already having Joe Horn. The Saints will see a huge improvment this year.

what about the titans? with young and lendale white they get my vote

What about the Cowboys picking up Terrell Owens?

Quote Originally Posted by spoodini
    What about the Cowboys picking up Terrell Owens?
    only if you like a meltdown waiting to happen...;)

Giants hands down- not a fan, but very jealous of a Defense w/ Arrington and Kiwanuka added to Umenieyora and Strahan plus Moss to go opposite Burress on the offensive side of the ball- I think this team is very capable of winning games with scores like 9-0 or 13-3 without breaking a sweat or expecting too much of Eli.... Peyton would just love to trade him defenses- if Tiki has an average Tiki year how can they miss in that division?

Quote Originally Posted by nmcdonnell
    what about the titans? with young and lendale white they get my vote

If they went back to school maybe they'd get a few Heisman votes, but I'm afraid they're about to find out the reason that Steve McNair and Eddie George both crapped out at the same time- neither of those guys (Young, White) plays on the line!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast