Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what box should i get

what box should i get

I was wondering what new box of cards i should get but i really cant spend over 100 bucks
    what box can i get that has a lot of jersey cards autos and numbered cards??

2. Kronozio
    If your looking for alot of autos, Press Pass SE has an auto per pack.... You also have Sage ASPIRE and Playoff Prestige releasing on Wednesday.

press pass SE has an auto or jersey per pack but will have no value in a few weeks. I would go with prestge next week or get one of last years products

Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by l3tsg0d0lphins
    I was wondering what new box of cards i should get but i really cant spend over 100 bucks
    what box can i get that has a lot of jersey cards autos and numbered cards??
    2006 Playoff Prestige $88 shipped

Card shop by me has prestige for wednesday at $69.99 per box!!

Quote Originally Posted by juniorkidgreg
    2006 Playoff Prestige $88 shipped
    wow I have it for 84 dlvd and I though that was high but it went up now that its going live. I was preselling cases for 830

Box

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboyography
    Go ahead get that can't get to you any cheaper shipping would make it more

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboyography
    Thats really good scoop it up while you can at tat price. It won't last

Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by panthers4ever
    wow I have it for 84 dlvd and I though that was high but it went up now that its going live. I was preselling cases for 830
    I can DLVD for $83 2006 Playoff Prestige Football

It wasn't a competition but why would your price be 88 to begin with if you can do it for 83? I mean thats a 5.00 difference

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast