Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check out these sweet cards!!

Check out these sweet cards!!

I was going through one of my old 3200 count boxes. Found a few old gems! But also found these beauties. Two of these cards were from a Pro-Set promo they gave out in 1990.

Hey Iggy check out that Catcher! :)

These gave me a good laugh.

2. Kronozio
    Paula was actually hot at one time... I am in shock.

Originally posted by IggyWH
    Paula was actually hot at one time... I am in shock.
    Sounds like you want to make a deal for this card ;) Ill throw in a Whitney Houston Super Bowl card!!!! :D

radiohead ---- hey, if ya got time, could you scan that Whitney Super Bowl card?

radiohead --- thanks. hmmmm, that looks familiar. I bet if I went through my boxes of commons, I might find that one.

I remember watching her sing it. it was nice!

Originally posted by podstock
    radiohead --- thanks. hmmmm, that looks familiar. I bet if I went through my boxes of commons, I might find that one.

I remember watching her sing it. it was nice!
    You mean watching her lipsing... she's damn good at that.

Iggy...lol.

yea, but the best ever was Milli Vanilli

I had to chuckle at these until I realized that I have every single one of them myself. :)

BGray

dude whitney got one of the best pure voices around, and when she is on she can send goose bumps up your arms with her voice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast