Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 800ct. Baseball Team Lots F/S

Arrow 800ct. Baseball Team Lots F/S

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE PM ME....I DONT COLLECT BASEBALL ANYMORE AND ONLY CAME HERE TO POST THIS....I FREQUENT THE FOOTBALL BOARDS!!

I have a ton of baseball cards from the mid 80s through the mid 90s...i have broken them down into team lots!! the majority of these cards are common cards with some semistars mixed in, but i know there are alot of team collectors out there who may be interested....these cards have all been well kept in a smoke free environment. i am selling these 800ct lots for $15 dlvd (it costs around $8 just to ship them!!) every card has the player pictured in his respected team uni (for example....if you get a yankees lot, you wouldn't get paul o'neil cards in reds uni's or sheffield cards in braves uni) paypal is prefered, but i can accept a money order or well concealed cash (i can't ship the cards until payments are received...sorry) cards will be shipped directly in an 800ct box, with the cards very well secured to avoid any damage during shipment.

I HAVE SOLD SEVERAL OF THESE TEAM LOTS IN THE PAST AND EVERYONE HAS BEEN VERY PLEASED!!

EVERY TEAM IS AVAILABLE EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING:

St. Louis Cardinals
    Cleveland Indians
    Colorado Rockies
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    Florida Marlins
    Tampa Bay Devil Rays

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST OR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME....IF YOU POST HERE, YOU WONT GET AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE....I WILL ONLY BE COMMING TO THE BASEBALL BOARDS TO BUMP THIS THREAD DAILY....THANKS!

PS....I ALSO HAVE SOME NICE PLAYER LOTS (INCLUDING HOFers) FROM THE SAME TIME PERIOD FOR SALE....JUST ASK!!
    Last edited by theproudestmonkey; 06-02-2006 at 04:02 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast