Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

Looking for Comic Books

I collect Major Titles in Marvel and DC
    Let me know what you have ,I am willing to trade or buy-if the price is right.I have thousands of football separated into teams.I am looking to trade in lots of 100 or more cards- team depending up to 1000.
    I have cards from the 50's to today in the team lots.Some graded,some Baseball,some Basketball and so forth
    (mostly MICH teams).I have loads of Packers and Lions more vintage in Packers though.
    Ed

Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

I collect Major Titles in Marvel and DC
    Let me know what you have ,I am willing to trade or buy-if the price is right.I have thousands of football separated into teams.I am looking to trade in lots of 100 or more cards- team depending up to 1000.
    I have cards from the 50's to today in the team lots.Some graded,some Baseball,some Basketball and so forth
    (mostly MICH teams).I have loads of Packers and Lions more vintage in Packers though.
    Ed

What: Stafford/Trammell/Morris/Yzerman stuff do you have? Not really looking for base cards unles it's an Yzerman, Verlander, Trammell, or Stafford rc

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PS, I have a bunch of Green Lantern comics, and a few issues of JLA(w/variant covers)

Country

I have a bunch of Yzerman base and inserts around 25 and an I. Thomas GU Jersey card to trade
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have a bunch of Yzerman base and inserts around 25 and an I. Thomas GU Jersey card to trade
    Ed

Cool, I found more comics too:

Some GL Corps and Spectre comics.... send me a PM of what cards you have.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

I have a couple thousand comics... I collect comics so I wouldn't trade all of them away or anything but I could possibly trade some.... Do you have anything for the following teams

Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, Miami Dolphins, Baltimore Orioles, Washington Senators, Washington Bullets

Country

chosenone- I have approx. 2000 Dolphins and Redskins cards to trade.LMK what titles you have and we can go from there.Main interests are -Amazing Spiderman,Fantastic Four,Uncanny X men,Incredible Hulk,Avengers,and more Marvel titles.Also interested in some DC as well.

McMahon fan-I can send first of what players you have listed,just send what comics you think is fair after you receive the cards.if ok post it up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

chosenone- I have approx. 2000 Dolphins and Redskins cards to trade.LMK what titles you have and we can go from there.Main interests are -Amazing Spiderman,Fantastic Four,Uncanny X men,Incredible Hulk,Avengers,and more Marvel titles.Also interested in some DC as well.

McMahon fan-I can send first of what players you have listed,just send what comics you think is fair after you receive the cards.if ok post it up

Is there any older cards or are they mainly more recent ones?

Country

There are a lot of older cards mixed in with very few doubles.I do send first so people can send what they think they are worth and everyone is happy.Some people send back cards with the comics if I send too much "value"lmk
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast