Thread: Pennington Breaks Wrist

Pennington Breaks Wrist

Being a Jet fan, I am used to the bad breaks(no pun intended) and the losing, so this is just another chapter in the long line of bad luck for the NY Jets. Pennington will surely be missed. He has fractured his left wrist. Looks like Vinny will get to 40,000 yds with no problem now.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    that is going to be bad for the jets no doubt, its bad for any team to lose a starting qb, but i think vinny still has the tools to lead them to some victories without chad.

12 weeks and possibly the year

i was looking great on one league with him

pennington
    tomlinson
    William green(one week spot
    Donald Driver
    Rod Smith
    Chris Chambers
    Elam
    some d i dont care bout.

now i have to start harrington with ramsey as my backup.. which i hope he holds out

Jay

Originally posted by pr0phet
    12 weeks and possibly the year

i was looking great on one league with him

pennington
    tomlinson
    William green(one week spot
    Donald Driver
    Rod Smith
    Chris Chambers
    Elam
    some d i dont care bout.

now i have to start harrington with ramsey as my backup.. which i hope he holds out

Jay
    I think you will be better off with Harrington anyway. Pennington was not that great of a fantasy QB. He was very efficient but not fantasy wise. Harrington will throw the ball a lot and has more weapons and a much better coach this year to run the team.

i never liked pennington kid even though i have his rc

[QUOTE]Originally posted by great_one_55
    [B]that is going to be bad for the jets no doubt, its bad for any team to lose a starting qb, but i think vinny still has the tools to lead them to some victories without chad.

Unfortunately some isn't going to get the Jets in the playoffs. We need someone to step HUGE if the Jets are going to have any playoff aspirations.

what a shame..

first Vick with the fibula injury, out until at least Game 5 for the Falcons

and now Pennington...

That's why the Raiders have done very poorly in the pre-season.

They play their key starters (Gannon, Rice, Brown) for the 1st and 2nd possessions of the ball game, and that's it.

No need to leave the key players in to play against the opposing teams borderline players, who are hoping to impress the coaches by making that one killer hit

DAMN.... pennington will truely be missed. i went to jets fest last week and saw him during practice and he was looking good. hopefully vinny's still got it...