Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

See allseazonz's Items on eBay

pm sent

Vike- I'm waiting...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, I like the Hack, but really dont trade autos for game used. Maybe for jerseys of old players, but not bats. Sorry. Maybe next time.

Hack Wilson has one game used card, period, so I really don't have a problem holding on to it...

Shanny and Maroney AU still available- sorry msu, nothing I need...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Understandable, I got no problem with it. No doubt its a nice card, I just like the look of the old time faded jerseys alot more than the bats. My 2 favorite older cards of Jimmie Foxx and George Sisler are both bats, and Id easily trade em for a jersey.

Some of those dudes' families actually will hold onto their jsys though- til death and then pass them on...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea, I cant say if my father played way back then and had his leftover, that I would sell em either. I honestly wonder how much there payed to pry those away from them. Its funny theres alot of Jerseys of Ruth, and as you said, none of Hack.

ONE Ruth jersey is enough to produce a BUNCH of swatches... I think the skinny deceased HOF g/u should be higher priced- there's got to be less of them, right? (lol)

Morning crowd?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12