Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Please Note - svbetts will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vaughanbetts's Items on eBay

curious on a price on the 96-97 Bure Jersey

I'll be keeping that whole set. There are still certain things I can't part with, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

50$ and 75$?? guys cmon with the insulting offers these cards are 75-100$ a piece. Take it from me, I broke 55 boxes of this from wal mart and didnt pull a single one. svbetts, ignore the lowballing and go straight to ebay. There are set collectors out there and player collectors who badly need these. You will get top dollar for those if you put them up as Buy It Now or Best Offer

SCF Rewards
    Country

50$ and 75$?? guys cmon with the insulting offers these cards are 75-100$ a piece. Take it from me, I broke 55 boxes of this from wal mart and didnt pull a single one. svbetts, ignore the lowballing and go straight to ebay. There are set collectors out there and player collectors who badly need these. You will get top dollar for those if you put them up as Buy It Now or Best Offer

Finally someone who actually KNOWS something about our hobby! Anyone who knows anything about Gold Starquests realizes that there's probably not a single complete set anywhere on earth, and that IF you were even about to FIND them all, it would cost about $4,000-$6,000 to complete the set of 30 cards. This set would be harder to complete than just about anything out there. So when people offer $50 for all three, I don't take it too personally, because they are obviously out of their league.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still in selling mode!

SCF Rewards
    Country

One Cherry and three O'Rees sold!

SCF Rewards
    Country

More interest?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

yup i know all too well, i have a master set besides these and the PRIME choice reserve lol. 55 boxes yielded me the complete choice reserve base set of 310 cards even. 55 boxes, not 1 gold starquest.

Think what makes me matter is at the time when they were arond, someone opened ONE box and hit the Roy. I was so p-o'd haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

Please PM me what Eric Staal stuff you have!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yup i know all too well, i have a master set besides these and the PRIME choice reserve lol. 55 boxes yielded me the complete choice reserve base set of 310 cards even. 55 boxes, not 1 gold starquest.

Think what makes me matter is at the time when they were arond, someone opened ONE box and hit the Roy. I was so p-o'd haha

I got fairly lucky too. They showed up at Wal-Mart, but there were only three boxes. Out of one of the three I opened the Bourque. The boxes were only $9 each! But that's about the only time in my life I actually had something GOOD out of a box break, haha. That's why I'm keeping that one in the permanent collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please PM me what Eric Staal stuff you have!

Each player I collect has their own RC folder, so they're easy to find. I'll still PM you the pics though.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast