Thread: Naxcom question

Naxcom question

Quick question for you.

Are Naxcom sellers required to use bubble mailers to ship single cards or is a regular #10 white envelope sufficient? I've read a few different answers to this question on some message boards.

I also email Naxcom CS and am awaiting their reply.

Originally posted by gioperation
    no they are not required to ship it in either...
    OK, thanks. I couldn't find that stated either way in the Naxcom FAQ's.

I received a reply from Naxcom (Bret).

Bob,

Sellers on NAXCOM receive enough shipping to cover bubble envelopes and are recommended, but not mandatory. Sellers are responsible for getting their sales to buyers in the advertised condition. While there are no sanctions taken for using regular envelopes, if the item is damaged in the mail due to poor packing then it is the seller's responsibility to cover the losses.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to call or email us anytime.

Thank you,

Bret Ginsburg
    NAXCOM Customer Care
    310.645.4046 X 107
    b.ginsburg@naxcom.com
    Bret, Thanks for the quick answer. I appreciate your time.

Nice that they answered you so quickly...as soon as Naxcom gets hooked up with PayPal, I will start looking on there...

I have bought cards from Naxcom.

If you buy 1-2 single cards, the sellers put it in toploader, and mail it in regular envelope.

However, when I've bought 35 Jerry Rice card, the dealer sent it in a small box

I've purchased many single cards off the Naxcom site over the past six months and all, except this last one, have come in bubble mailers. Strange... I guess it depends on each individual seller.