Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

3 returns today. I'll start with the failure: Tommy John charges $15. I had seen some come back signed w/o fees but not mine I guess, oh well. former Red Wings goalie and workhorse Tim Cheveldae signed 4/4 cards in blue from the Dundurn Fire Dept. Last but not least is my favorite today. Rick Barry signed all 3 4x6 in blue, personalized all, added HOF 87 to the middle picture, and my favorite aspect, the different inscriptions of "Best Swishes" and Happy Hooping"
    u

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tommy's ex-wife has been signing mail sent to this address for $15:
    6202 Seton House Lane
    Charlotte,NC 28277

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

I believe that is where I sent. Dodged a bullet on that one. The handwriting on the note seems more feminine than not too, but that may just be confirmation bias on my part.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

No mail since last Monday. Only 2 today, lets hope I start getting more here. It was a HOF kind of day again, Johnny Lattner signed 4/2 and added Heisman and CHOF inscriptions to all! The only NFL HOF Punter Ray Guy signed 2/2 with HOF 2014.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Actually got mail yesterday. Randall Cunningham signed 1/1 for $5. Gary Player signed an email request for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Back to back days of something in the mail! First off, Brad Park singed 1 4x6 and 1 card, plus an IC for me. Personalized all. My favorite success today comes after my last try came back unsigned asking for $50. He recently started signing for less and even free lately so I figured why not? Goose Gossage signed my 4x6 (Great picture) and added HOF 08 for $10. Great success, glad to get him as I failed last time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Today brought one of my favorite autographs ever. First off I got one TTM today. Rick Reuschel signed 3/3 and added Big Daddy to two of them as requested. The best one today is someone I guarantee nobody on here has heard of. My calculus teacher used to play professional baseball in the 90's. He was drafted by the Florida Marlins but got hurt early into his pro career so he never had a chance to make it big. He has brought this up a few times, so I went out and found the only card ever made of him, a 1994 Fleer ProCards. I bought it for 50 cents. Today was the last day of the semester so at the end of class I brought it up to him and he actually signed it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

that is pretty great! i've enjoyed following along - do you have a standard method of doing this? do you hand write or type a letter? regular pwe w/sase?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Thanks! I always hand write my letters and use PWE. Normally I use index cards for protection. If you write please do not bend on your envelopes the cards/photos don't normally get dinged too bad or at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

I'll start with my last return from last week. James Earl Jones signed 2 4x6 and 2 IC for me. Today brought 2 in the mail for me. Fred Lynn returned cards unsigned but included his blue IC, no complaints here. Finally TV star Dawn Wells of Gilligan's Island fame signed 1 4x6 for me. It was postmarked from VA however

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast