Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

2 returns and 1 failure today. Failure is from Gordie Howe, it was RTSed and unable to forward. Mike Timlin signed 2/2 for me in blue sharpie. Marty Brennaman signed 4/2 for me in blue sharpie also.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Since my last post I have gotten 3 TTMs in. Saturday brought racing legend Mario Andretti who signed 2 4x6 photos for me. Yesterday brought former AL MVP Bobby Shantz who signed 2 4x6 photos for me and added 8 Gold Gloves and 1952 AL MVP to both. Today brough Buddha, James Edwards. He signed 2/2 4x6 photos for me and added his number to both. On one he inscribed "Jordan Rules" as requested. For anyone who doesn't get that, it was how the Pistons played defense vs. Chicago. They would double team MJ frequently, and play him physical at all costs. They would stop him from scoring but let anyone else do the damage since Jordan was far and away the biggest offensive threat. The Jordan Rules allowed the Bad Boys to beat Chicago in the playoffs earlier in Jordan's career. The 30 for 30 on the Bad Boys talks more about it, and I would recommend that documentary to any sports or basketball fan.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Had my best day in quite awhile today. Starting off, Mike Stanton signed a 4x6 and a card for me in blue. My second best success is Don Larsen, he signed both 4x6 photos in blue and added his WSPG date ($10). Finally to keep with the baseball theme, Al Kaline signed my 4x6 photo and added HOF 80, it would have looked better in blue than black, but for $10 I can't complain one bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Yesterday brought in Roy Sievers, the man to win the first AL Rookie of the Year when the award was given to one player per league. He signed both 4x6 photos for me but didn't add his ROY inscription which is why I sent to him, but 2 autographs from a good ball player like him is still really nice no matter how you slice it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

2 days 2 HOF successes. Dick Duff signed 2 4x6 for me and added 2 of his own! Rollie Fingers signed 1 4x6 for me w/ $10 donation and he added his HOF year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Stuffed maibox today. 4 returns (3 successes). First the failure. Andre Dawson has a note now saying how he needs at least $20. It only mentions making a donation though and nothing about autographs, but I'm sure it is implied. Next up Jimmy Key signed 1 card for me. Pat Neshek also signed 4 4x6 photos for me, nice return from an All-Star. Finally new HOFer Tony La Russa signed 2 4x6 for me via the DBacks for no donation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Here is the Dawson note. I accidentally posted the Key card twice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Another big day for me today. 3 returns. First off former Yankee Ron Kittle signed 3 cards for me in black. Next Manny Mota signed 2 4x6 photos for me. Fun fact, he was mentioned in the movie Airplane! when Ted Striker's inner thoughts said "Now pinch-hitting for Pedro Borbon, Manny Mota" Airplane! is easily my favorite movie. Lastly Calgary Flames great and fan-favorite Theoren Fleury signed 4 cards for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's funny... I thought of that line from the movie when I pulled my Mota return from my P.O. (Same day you got yours)

Great thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

That's funny... I thought of that line from the movie when I pulled my Mota return from my P.O. (Same day you got yours)

Great thread.

Thank you! That movie has so many memorable lines like that.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast