Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Yet my thread was closed because "this is not a crime blotter".

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ts-MI-Homicide

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! Attempted PM return, however, you're full :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

sorry, I have room now!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Teens arrested in beating of disabled Louisiana man

Kenneth Matherne was attacked from behind by 17-year-old Drake Mobley and 19-year-old Tre Paul Britton. The two teens threw him to the ground, punched him in the face and used a stun gun on the disabled man before swiping his wallet and cellphone. Since then, Matherne has received gift from local businesses and the community, while police are still hunting for the driver of the teens' getaway vehicle.

Shocking surveillance footage shows the moment a disabled Louisiana man was beaten down by two teens in a brutal, unprovoked attack.
    Kenneth Matherne, 26, was walking to his Houma home on Nov. 11, when he was jumped by two punks from behind.Drake Mobley, 17, and Tre Paul Britton, 19, allegedly threw him to the ground, punched him six times in the face and then Tased him on the back of his neck.The victim suffered a busted lip, broken nose and two black eyes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is a fun one. Gotta love the fact that he WAS trying to get a job though.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...on-at-GunPoint

"VIRGINIA - Police say they have charged 31-year-old Tevin Kievelle Monroe with brandishing a firearm, carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct after he took an unorthodox approach to procuring employment.Monroe reportedly entered the McDonalds on St. Paul's Boulevard and asked the store manager for an application. Police say that after the manager explained twice that the application process was handled online, Monroe lifted his shirt and revealed a gun tucked in his waistband.
    The manager reportedly asked Monroe to have a seat, found a paper application and contacted police.
    Police arrested Monroe while he was filling out the application.
    He did not get the position. "

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man 'killed girlfriend's baby son because he was crying during a football game'

Tre'viance Markese Walker allegedly grabbed 5-month-old JB so hard he caused head trauma and a hematoma on the brain, which autopsy revealed killed the infant.

An Oklahoma man killed his girlfriend's baby son because he started crying as he watched football on TV, police said.
    Tre'viance Markese Walker, 22, allegedly grabbed 5-month-old JB so aggressively that his head "snapped back."

He is then accused of dropping the infant from a height of 2-feet.
    JB was found four hours later "unresponsive" in his playpen, with bruising to his head and blood in his ear.

Rushed to the hospital, he was pronounced dead soon after — with an autopsy revealing he'd suffered severe head trauma and a hematoma on the brain.
    Walker, who'd been looking after the baby for just a few hours on Dec. 7, was reportedly watching the University of Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State football game on TV.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Must be great to be a semi celebrity

“Sopranos” actor Lillo Brancato will ring in the New Year a free man after serving less than 10 years for a botched Bronx burglary that led to the murder of an NYPD cop.
    Brancato’s scheduled Tuesday release from the upstate Hudson Correctional Facility sickened Yolanda Rosa, the sister of slain Officer Daniel Enchautegui.
    “I was just in shock,” Rosa, 49, told the Daily News Monday. “I wasn’t thinking about him coming out and now here he comes.

“Now I have to think about him again,” she said. “I have to be reminded that because of him my brother is not here.”
    Enchautegui, 28, was gunned down Dec. 10, 2005, when he heard breaking glass at his neighbor’s apartment in Pelham Bay and went to investigate. The off-duty cop, on the force just three years, confronted Brancato and Steven Armento.
    A gunfight broke out and Enchautegui wounded both Brancato and Armento before being shot dead.

Armento was convicted of first-degree murder for firing the fatal shot and is serving life in prison without parole. Brancato was acquitted of murder, but found guilty of felony attempted burglary.

The duo admitted they were hunting drugs when they encountered the officer.
    “He didn’t serve enough time. He was equally as responsible as the other guy,” Rosa said of Brancato. “Not a day goes by that I don’t think about my brother.”

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hmm not that we all agree with vigilantes but this is kind of interesting

A suspected rapist has been stoned to death in a case of vigilante justice in South Africa.
    The 32-year-old perp was dragged from a bar in a settlement in Cape Town, beaten with sticks, then stoned to death,

The rape victim was a 15-year-old girl. The sexual assault had occurred earlier the same day.

A local resident told journalists that justice was meted out because this was not the rapist's first offense.
    "During the day he raped the girl, he robbed people of their phones.
    "He was always carrying a knife with him. We don't regret his killing because if we do not react to these incidents, no one would,"

The raped teenager had to be taken away from the area after apparently receiving death threats from friends of the man who was stoned to death.
    No arrests have been made for the stoning.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ANother sicko

A deranged California man hacked his ex-wife to death and then repeatedly stabbed his 6-year-old daughter, who awoke when she heard her mother’s final, terrified screams.
    Jordan Sartorio, 48, then slit his own wrists at the San Bernardino home the three shared, and called police. Emergency responders were able to save the alleged slasher, who couldn’t complete his New Year’s Day murder-suicide.

Cops say Sartorio killed his ex-wife, Miraflor Sartorio, 51, after an argument around 5:30 a.m. Wednesday. When Jira Sartorio, 6, awoke, her father attacked her with the blade, hacking her to death as well, cops said. The crazed dad then slit his own wrists and called police, confessing to the crime.
    He’s expected to recover and face two murder counts.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Must be great to be a semi celebrity

“Sopranos” actor Lillo Brancato will ring in the New Year a free man after serving less than 10 years for a botched Bronx burglary that led to the murder of an NYPD cop.
    Brancato’s scheduled Tuesday release from the upstate Hudson Correctional Facility sickened Yolanda Rosa, the sister of slain Officer Daniel Enchautegui.
    “I was just in shock,” Rosa, 49, told the Daily News Monday. “I wasn’t thinking about him coming out and now here he comes.

“Now I have to think about him again,” she said. “I have to be reminded that because of him my brother is not here.”
    Enchautegui, 28, was gunned down Dec. 10, 2005, when he heard breaking glass at his neighbor’s apartment in Pelham Bay and went to investigate. The off-duty cop, on the force just three years, confronted Brancato and Steven Armento.
    A gunfight broke out and Enchautegui wounded both Brancato and Armento before being shot dead.

Armento was convicted of first-degree murder for firing the fatal shot and is serving life in prison without parole. Brancato was acquitted of murder, but found guilty of felony attempted burglary.

The duo admitted they were hunting drugs when they encountered the officer.
    “He didn’t serve enough time. He was equally as responsible as the other guy,” Rosa said of Brancato. “Not a day goes by that I don’t think about my brother.”

Typical Guido-looking grease ball.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast