Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for more Shaq

Wink Looking for more Shaq

Still looking for Shaq '92-93 UpperDeck #1 , I finally got #1B...,Also need Topps Gold and the U.K. Open.Any and all JRSY and Auto Card.I think my bucket is current.I've got some paypal and a TON of cards to trade.Not many jrsy or autos left but some high BV Inserts, rare, #ed,rookies ,Cards.Also love odd cards from basketball and non sports.Nothing is sacred but my Shaqs I'll trade anything I own for the right Shaq card.I think the only player I don't have is Wade (traded all my Wade for some sweet Shaq cards to some guy in Germany)

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I have a few Shaq's maybe you would be interested in.
    04-05 UD Flight Team Onyx parallel 5/32
    04-05 Hoops Supreme Court GU
    05-06 Pristine Personal Pieces rare /175

PM me with a $$ offer if interested, thanks

I think I have the Supreme Court GU.Could you give me a BV so I'll know what I'm looking at , Also I have a few Ewing cards you may need do you have a wantlist.?Or just selling .. LMK

Holy Shaqoly , I need that UpperDeck #1. Who do you collect.?

and this one.04-05 EXL-COURT AUTHENTICS-GOLD-PURPLE/WHITE/GOLD PATCHES-SERIAL #49/50-S. O'NEAL

I'm sure I dont have enough right now to buy those and Only real football I have are Colts I've picked up along the way.Thanks man nice cards.

i have a shaq 93 uppder deck #1 in nice shape. if your interested let me know.

im willing to trade it for a lebron rookie if you have one let me know what brands

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast