Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Paypal- Selling!

Need Some Paypal- Selling!

I am in need of about $4-5 paypal for an upcoming auction ending in a few hours. Not looking to sell anything high end since I really only need like $4-5. I could trade and get a card and paypal in return or could just sell, so please check out my site below and let me know.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    How about the following cards:
    McCants SPX
    Frye Spx
    Felton UD parallel

what are you saying? are u asking me if i have them or something?

how about 4.50 dlvd in paypal?

i gotta go for a little while- please send paypal to jckund@optonline.net if you are interested in buying for that price- if not i will get back to you later

could use the frye spa
    but i really need to actually sell and i think the frye might be worth more than the deron and not looking to move the bowman chrome. anything else on my site that you would be willing to buy for like 4 or 5 dlvd. not sure if i wanna sell the bowman deron cuz i dont need that much paypal. By the way, I could sell the finest telfair auto xfractor /129

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast