Arrow Catfish Hunter Autographed Photo (FT)

I have for trade a 4" x 7" autographed photo of Jim "Catfish" Hunter... I have had this auto for the past 9 years and would like 1 single auto in return for it. This photo came autographed. It wasn't acquired through the mail or anything.

According to SMR, an autographed photo of this Hall of Famer goes for $40. I will take offers but please make them good. I have attached a scan for your viewing pleasure

http://www.freewebs.com/dragons-cards/catfish.jpg
    Last edited by DrAg0n; 03-02-2007 at 01:53 AM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

check my bucket and see if theres anything you like for it.

anybody else out there interested in this that doesn't plan on wasting my time?

i might be, i could buy at the right price, i have no autos left but i have this

05 Fleer Showcase Measuring Greatness Rafiel Palmero 3 Color Patch /10, corners are a little damaged but not much, i could provide a scan or a pic if you need.

you people need to quit acting interested in stuff by making offers and then ignoring me when I pm you... :icon_evil