Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(48)
    Country
    See Geddon81's Items on eBay

Pick up at the local card show today!!!!!!

autos are of

Griffey jr.
    Ripken Jr.
    McGwire
    Ozzie Smith
    Chipper
    Glavine
    Maddux
    Frank Thomas
    Roger Clemens

traded a few items for it, didnt really give up much considering. I was selling today but their literally was not much of a crowd and i only sold like 4 common cards, but traded with another dealer so the day wasnt totally lost lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

To be honest, I don't think a single autograph on that bat is authentic.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(48)
    Country

ive been looking at autographs online and comparing, they look legit but if you can provide more insight im more than willing to read.

remember this is a bat, not a card so its not going to be automatically perfect. If you want to get technical you can take 2 different authentic autos and spot differences between the 2.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Find an example of an authenticated Chipper with a back loop in the 'p' in Chipper like that. Or a Maddux with a G that looks anything like that or has bumps for all of 'Greg'. Or a Griffey with any of the capital letters that look like that. Or an Ozzie with 'zz's like that. Or a Frank Thomas that has the F and the T looped around.

I'll gladly look at pictures if you can find them.

I'm not trying to put you down. I have been in the hobby for a long time and have seen more than my fair share of forgeries. I hate seeing members here get taken advantage of by forgers. I'd recommend you consider trying to get your items/money back or at least getting it authenticated. Try PSA quick opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(48)
    Country

i dont think you are putting me down, just saying if you know im willing to listen. but im not going to lie as i hope you are wrong, already getting a very sick feeling in my stomach. tell me about this quick opinion stuff, what do i gotta do?

while you do that im gonna go take it out of my for sale thread i got it in for the time being.

this will not go over well, and what will really piss me off is that all these other dealers vouched for the guy who traded it to me saying they were absolutely authentic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA offers a "Quick Opinion" on items. You don't have to send the item in, just have to supply photos, and they'll have one of their authenticators look at the photos and give you their opinion.

To do a quick opinion, you'll have to list the item on eBay. Just put it up with a silly high BIN price so no one bids and send it in. Within 24-48 hours, they'll email you their assessment. It costs $10.

http://www.psacard.com/store/t-quick...ebay.aspx#ebay

I hope I'm wrong too. I've just seen to many good collectors get taken advantage of over the years. Hopefully the quick opinion can give us some peace of mind. If it's real, fantastic...I'm glad I'm wrong. If it's not, you can print off the quick opinion and hopefully that's enough to get your items/money back.

Let me know how it goes.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(48)
    Country

ok i appreciate the help, now i feel bad for even posting it for sale. i dont want to look bad as i have perfect feedback on the 2 sites im on.

but yeah im gonna get to that ASAP. I can get in touch with the guy if its not good, but it sucks because this is going to set me back badly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me know how it goes. Best of luck.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(48)
    Country

will i gt in trouble for listing it on ebay if it comes back that any of the autos are fake?

SCF Rewards
    Country

eBay will remove the item and send you a warning message. However, it won't affect any of your feedback nor will eBay take any measures against you unless a lot of your items come back as fakes. Just doing it once won't have any affect on you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast