Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

well you obviously have more experience than me, i have a few autos but i dont collect them. Only got them out of packs or if i got them in person like my Mickey Mantle auto i got back when i was very little.

if nobody around me is experienced in this kind of thing im just gonna shy away from it lol. And as far as the person reselling it i dont think he is doing this on purpose, as i said many of the other dealers believe this bat to be genuine. I dont think the guy will resell this if he found out it is in fact forged sigs. And if he does well, i have pics and will soon have a word from PSA so they both can be passed around in hopes of keeping this bat from being sold if its a fake.

glad nobody on here offered for it or someone from my local craigslist bought it, i would have felt horrible.

oh and btw, just food for thought the guy who traded this bat to me said some person named Spence took a look at it and said it was real. well i decided to google "Spence auto authenticator" and it came up with JSA.

I dont know how good JSA is as far as authentication but i have heard the name a million times over. I dont know if the guy was speaking the truth but if someone knows these guys at JSA i think they should be informed of the situation considering their name is being used, and whether they did or didnt have anything to do with this bat i think they should know.

If there is a Spence it is probably just some random guy he knows.... I have to agree with dscards I highly doubt that James Spence looked at it and I also doubt that anyone from JSA in general looked at it. If it was looked at by JSA there would be a certification sticker on it and an LOA that goes with it (I'm pretty sure that item would call for a LOA and not a basic cert)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

I assume if James Spence himself looked at it, the dealer would have been smart enough to have him write down his opinion...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(48)
    Country
    See Geddon81's Items on eBay

yeah im definitely gonna email JSA about this then, think it would only be proper since their name is being loosely thrown around like this.

thanks guys, i appreciate all the info on all this stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't feel bad....I like to think that's why this board exists. Were all here to help eachother. This will work out, so long as the other party is on the up-and-up. If not, they made a bad impression on the wrong community.
    ***Looking for no-hitter & p.g. inscribed omlb's*** signed 2012 Topps Heritage & signed 1987 topps***
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(48)
    Country

yeah im glad boards like this exist, wish i was smart enough to maybe have taken a pic of the bat first and posted it on here before i made the trade.....hindsight 101 right lol!!!!

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

i have got a few clemens ip and they are nothing close

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is 10)% not real
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(48)
    Country

yeah sorry guys i havent been posting updates, last week was hectic and now im sicker than a dog. But im pretty sure im gonna get my items back.

as far as getting that PSA quick opinion im stilll gonna do it. tried it one night but for some reason it wouldnt accept my credit/debt card even though i have money in the bank. ill try again today because that damned bat is posted still on ebay. im pretty convinced its a fake but i just want the proof so i can show the guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See eagleman0_7's Items on eBay

Ya ive been collecting Frank Thomas stuff forever and ive never seen him sign that sloppy, he is usually very picky how his auto looks. best of luck man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123