Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking to Buy

Looking to Buy

hey, kinda bored so i figured i'd see whats around. looking to buy autos. would like a link to look at because i'm not really into certain players, just anything that catches my eye. i can pay with paypal or whatever you want except check, lmk what you got, thanks.
    Hidden Content (MOSTLY AUTOS & GAME-USED)

2. The Card Swap

baller4life-hey, not really into gu, lmk if you got some autos and ill take a look, thanks

shino-hey, whats the bv on the bradley and cassell autos? lmk, thanks.

both BV $25, but would probably only like to trade the bradley.

shino-hey, basically ran out of trade bait, so i probably dont have anything you want, but you can take a look at my site in my sig for the bradley, how much for the cassell? lmk, thanks.

hey man...you can check my page as well...i just got my other brandon lloyd in today (about to get a scan of it)....got a new roddy white rookie premiere auto in as well...pm me if interested in anything

theproudestmonkey-hey, just wondering which lloyd auto your going to keep, could use the power pick lloyd for my pc, please lmk if you can sell it, thanks.

id much rather keep the power pick since it is a college card...but it can be had for the right price...pm me an offer if you like....the sp is a nice card to...and #/100

didnt really see anything for the bradley. i will get back to you on the cassel

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast