2005 Topps Chrome Update Refractors!!!

i got a box last night of this and only pulled these, PLMK if ur interested in them:

barry bonds home run history-225- BV$20
    matthew kemp- first yr- BV$10
    adrian beltre- BV$2.50
    dan santin- first yr-BV$2.50

I am looking for most Dallas Cowboys autos and game used, or any Chad Greenway, Sean Cosidine, Bob Sanders, Ladell Betts, Khalil Hill, Robert Gallery, Nate Kaeding, Brad Banks, Dallas Clark, Tim Dwight, and other hawkeyes or former hawkeyes, most Chicago Cubs autos and game used Bosox, and all star-semi star game used and autos, Franco Harris, Troy Aikman, or Emmitt Smith autos and game used.

Did you by any chance pull a (normal, non-refr) Chrome Matt Brown FY from the 05 Topps Chrume U&H box? I really need that one to finish the set!
    PLMK

Henri

The only other one I need is the Ryan Zimmerman (unfortunately). Lot harder to find and have to give up a lot, nobody wants to let go of that one.
    (See my other thread just below for my set needs)

Henri

I really like the Kemp Refractor. I have some newer Cubs rookies. Would you be interested in any of those? Michael