Thread: Zenith Prime Cut RC Auto's

Exclamation Zenith Prime Cut RC Auto's

I am trying to do the set and need all of them. The only one's I don't need are Alex Smith (QB),Frank Gore and Carlos Rogers.I will trade or try and buy them from you guy's.PLMK what you got.Thanks

2. Kronozio

I have 13 of them (12 that you need, 1 is Frank Gore)...I am working on the set as well. Not sure if I want to give it up yet, but if I do I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by eastslastheart
    I have 13 of them (12 that you need, 1 is Frank Gore)...I am working on the set as well. Not sure if I want to give it up yet, but if I do I will let you know.
    Sent you a pm.

I've got the braylon,...check my bucket, not sure if i want to get rid of it, but will take an offer and let you know. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by annarbordude
    I've got the braylon,...check my bucket, not sure if i want to get rid of it, but will take an offer and let you know. thanks!
    Please check my site for it and PLMK if you like anything.